Seniors!! don’t settle for the same old canned Senior Announcements everyone else has, set your self’s apart from the crowd, and let us customize your Senior Announcements.
Ron Morris Photography is now offering customized Graduation items in a variety of colors, sizes and shapes. All graduation items are fulfilled using professional labs, WHCC, MPIXPro, Colorado Printing Company and a few others to ensure your announcements are the best investment you will make.
You only graduate from High School once, so why not have your personal announcement that will last forever.
2017 SENIOR MODEL PROGRAM !!!!!
Ron Morris Photography is now seeking High School Models for the Class of 2017. I am looking for outgoing, stylish, social, and fun 2017 seniors to represent Ron Morris Photography. If you are currently a high school junior, or know a high school junior who might like to be a member of our senior model program, here’s what you need to know!
If you are accepted, you will be representing Ron Morris Photography and telling your friends about your senior sessions throughout your senior year. Be sure to let your junior friends know, they will also have a chance to apply for the 2017 Senior Model Program! For every friend you refer us to, you will receive special discounts and incentives on your print orders.
The Senior Model Program is designed to be a fantastic opportunity for the high school juniors chosen and their parents/guardians to get amazing FREE senior portraits and incentives by simply spreading the word about Ron Morris Photography to friends and family.
We are seeking Senior Models from Washington County Maryland and surrounding High Schools. If you, or someone you know may be interested in this program, please feel free to send them the link to this page. (I will accept applications until further notice)
In order to be selected as a 2017 Senior Model, you must:
- Have great style, lots of personality and enjoy being in front of the camera
- Be a current high school junior graduating in 2017
- Live in, and attend school around Hagerstown MD. (within 40 mi.)
- Be available to have one mini-session completed before September 1st, 2016
- Agree to tell your friends and classmates about Ron Morris Photography and share your senior portraits with them.
- Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form
- Agree to represent ONLY Ron Morris Photography and use these images as your senior pictures
As part of our 2017 Senior Model Program, you will receive the following:
- Free on-location photo session(s) with unlimited clothing changes. Photos may be completed in one session or several sessions at Ron Morris Photography’s discretion. Several Locations may be used ($150 value)
- $25 print credit for every referral you send who books and pays for their session (they must present one of your rep cards at their session) Your classmates must submit your referral card in order to be eligible for the print credit. Print Credits accumulate through April 30 of your senior year and must be redeemed by May 30th of your senior year.
- 50 personalized model cards with your image to help spread the word about Ron Morris Photography (Model Cards include photos of you, your name and information about the session and Ron Morris Photography)
- Several of our favorite photos as low-resolution files to share on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Blog Pages (with our logo on them)
- 10% off any print products ordered
- $100 Visa gift card if 10 sessions are booked and paid for, which were referred by you presenting your Model Card
- All referred classmates will receive 10% off their session with a valid referral card
What is expected from you as a 2017 Senior Model:
- Senior Model photo sessions MUST be taken before September, 2016
- Be a graduating senior for the Class of 2017
- Promote Ron Morris Photography by showing off your photos, spreading the word, and passing out model cards
- “Like” the Ron Morris Photography Facebook page (www.facebook.com/pages/Ron-Morris-Photography/139009536145646 and tag me in your images)
- You and your parents/guardians will need to sign a model release form and Model Program agreement
- Be positive, outgoing, enjoy your time, and have fun as our Senior Model!!!
Sound great, how do I become a Senior Model?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com for our latest Senior Model Application ( AND be sure to let your parents know you are interested in the program ) by August1, 2016
- If you are selected as our Senior Model, you will be contacted you as soon as possible to get started
- Accepted Senior Models will receive our model release, model agreement forms, along with an information packet on what to expect from your session, additional products offered, and tips on how to help spread the word about Ron Morris Photography.
'Now what are you waiting for……. contact me ASAP for your application to become our newest Senior Model and set yourself apart with our stunning Senior Pictures!!!!